Funky Flora shabby

Friday, February 14, 2014

New Baby Love

Happy Valentines Day everyone! This isn't really a Valentines Day post, but it's the day I've found time to catch up and finally blog about our new baby!

Baby Nolan was born in the evening of Jan. 7th. I'll try and give a condensed version of the story so I can get on with the cute pictures. I started having contractions in the afternoon, Taylor came home from work, we took Carson to one of my visiting teachers and went to the hospital. I was at a 6.5 when they finally checked me. I ended up choosing to go without any pain medication which made for a much different experience than I had with Carson. I wasn't really in a lot of pain until a few hours later, but he was born pretty soon after it became unbearable so we all survived with minimal drama. Even though he weighed in at 8 lbs. 3 oz., I remember thinking he was really tiny. And he still pretty much is- at his one month check up he'd gained about 2 lbs. and grown about 3 inches. Anyway, here are some pictures:

Carson loved his soft hair.


I just love this picture.

Ok, I love all these pictures.



We do this a lot. Sleeping baby in one hand, book in the other.

Backtracking a bit.
39 wks. (2 days before delivery)

Carson imitating my big belly :)







No comments:

Post a Comment