Funky Flora shabby

Friday, February 14, 2014

Snow and Stuff

Life has been a bit busy and so good. We were able to have our parents come to see the new baby and we had so much fun during their visits.

While my parents were here, we had a crazy rainstorm and Carson's room flooded. I'm so glad I wasn't alone with 2 kids when it happened! I hardly did anything. And since we had to clear out most of Carson's stuff, there was plenty of room for the new bunk bed my dad built.

Carson trying it out.

I think we'll transition him to "Grandpa's bed" in a few weeks. For now he's stuck in the crib.

This picture was taken during the flood. Usually we're nice enough to give him a mattress at least.

In between my parents' visit and Taylor's parents' visit, we got a nice snow storm. Nice enough for Taylor to get a couple days off work while the city shut down. 

Carson LOVED it.

Nolan was only out long enough to make a snow angel.


Neither of them really liked the snow angel idea, but I'm glad we got this hilarious picture.

Then when Taylor's family was in town we got to bless Nolan. We didn't want to take him to church yet during this flu season, but the bishop came to our place and we had a nice little blessing.



I am so grateful for my parents and my in-laws for making the long journey over here and helping so much while we were learning how to be parents of two. I don't know what I would have done without them.







No comments:

Post a Comment