Funky Flora shabby

Friday, February 15, 2013

Our Valentines Day


We had a great Valentines Day. 

After our normal morning routine, Carson and I watched Tangled- well we watched about half of it until Carson's attention span ran out. It was a treat since we never really eat popcorn and Carson doesn't really watch movies. 

Interestingly enough, his attention span ran out about the same time as the popcorn...



Of course Carson was my little Valentine, but I did have some competition. Can you believe he already has admirers? These are Valentines from Rozlyn and Braelyn (two girls in our ward).


Taylor and I got some things, too.

These are some flowers Taylor gave me. Pretty.


These are some pistachios I gave him. Yummy.

We are always excited when Taylor comes home. And it was especially exciting yesterday since he brought a party size bag of peanut m&m's with him!

This is kind of a random video, but it has hearts in it so it kind of belongs in this post. The hearts were from a package my sister sent to me.


There is always so much love in our family, but it's nice to have a day to celebrate it anyway and realize how lucky we are. I feel like the luckiest girl to have these two boys in my life. I love them more than words can express. It may sound cheesy, but it's how I feel and since it's Valentines Day I can publish it online. :)



3 comments:

  1. I love the video. Carson is already quite a character. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! Both of those videos are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, guys! Yeah, he's tons of fun. Always being silly and making me laugh.

    ReplyDelete