Funky Flora shabby

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Like Mother, Like Son?

Iphoto's face recognition software thinks Carson looks like me. I am very proud of that. I wanted to see if my baby pictures look like Carson, so I went to my scrapbook. Which is where I found this:

Which reminded me of this:

Maybe all kids do this. Or maybe Carson is sorta like me. 
I like to think so, because he is totally awesome.

Also, I cannot be held accountable for what I'm wearing in that picture. 
I was not old enough to dress myself...

3 comments:

  1. ha ha ha, that is so hilarious. Elise and Sam have a betta fish that does the same thing, they told me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh but you insisted on dressing yourself and since we were home, overalls without a shirt was easier than the fight. You very effectively ran the family at least until lizzie was born.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha. Mom?!?! I thought you weren't supposed to know how to do this internet thing. Fine, I guess I'll take the blame/credit for the overalls :) Love you.

      Delete