Funky Flora shabby

Monday, March 11, 2013

Home, Sweet Nashville Home

After one month of Christmas break vacation and two months in Atlanta, we're in Nashville again!

It was a bit of an adventure getting our stuff to fit in the car. Luckily for me, Taylor's job was packing the car while I cleaned the apartment. He fit all kinds of stuff in the trunk and back seat while still leaving room for Carson (barely), who knew my husband had such great packing skills?

Here's a picture of Carson tucked in the back:

Other than the 45 minutes we sat in stopped traffic outside Chattanooga, it was a pretty uneventful trip. Carson occupied his time by reading,

going through the bathroom bag at his feet,

and sleeping.

We're excited to be back to our favorite city. This morning I got to go to institute and play volleyball again, and I love it! I missed my Monday mornings. Taylor started classes again. Thursday's play group is a pi day celebration! We'll just get some running routines and play dates together and we're back in the groove!




2 comments:

  1. ok he is officially the cutest, sweetest, smartest, traveler ever. He is too cute kiss his little face for me xxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're back!!! Must. Plan. Trip. Soon.

    ReplyDelete