Funky Flora shabby

Sunday, January 20, 2013

A Day in the Park

The weather has been pretty nice here in Atlanta, so yesterday we drove into midtown and spent a while at Piedmont Park. It was a really nice park and we got a few pictures. Here they are:


Carson's favorite part was the dog park, especially the big dogs that could catch frisbees.










This last one wasn't at the park, but I thought it was a great picture from last night. 
And Carson has started saying, "ball"- which is cute.

4 comments:

  1. Carson could teach my PE class that you are supposed to use your fingertips when you bounce a basketball!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you started a blog! and Carson adorable. I am so excited to get to read your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Jenny having a blog!! And I can't believe Carson is walking! (I mean, I can, but it just seems like it happened so fast.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You live in Atlanta!! And your red pants are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete